Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- argocasino.com is owned and operated by JocSolutions Limited, Gibraltar Internet Gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located; if so, you are not authorized to use your payment card to complete this transaction. Address 1st Floor Garrison House 3 Liblary Ramp Gibraltar, Gibraltar GX11 1AA. Company Number 112971. Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- argocasino.com is licensed in Curacao and the license № 8048/JAZ2015-008 is held by JocSystems N.V. a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of Curacao, bearing company number 134835 and having its registered address at E-Commerce Park, Vredenberg, Curacao.
- argocasino.com reserves the right to modify, edit, update any Terms for a number of reasons, including commercial, legal (in accordance with new laws or regulations), as well as other reasons. Updated Terms and dates of their entry into force will be available on the Website. We will inform the player about all amendments, additions or changes by posting the new version of the Terms and Conditions on the Website. The player is responsible for checking these Terms and Conditions.
- The company advises the player to regularly check the conditions for changes or updates. The Company reserves the right to make any changes to the operating procedure of the Website, including software, and to the order of services provision and in accordance with the current legislation, to change the requirements, the implementation of which is necessary to access and use services at any time and without prior notice.
- If You disagree with these Terms and Conditions, the customer may terminate the use of the Website and close an online account, following paragraph 14 of the current Regulation. If the customer goes on using any section of argocasino.com after the Terms and Condition take into effect, the customer automatically agrees to and accepts the current terms, as well as any amendments, additions and other changes to the company's identifying information (see paragraph. 3.1. of these Conditions).
- The Player is (a) over 18 years of age and (b) above the age at which gambling or gaming activities are legal under the law or jurisdiction that applies to the him/her. If necessary, the Company may, at any time, request identification documents to verify age and restrict access to the Website to persons under the allowable age. If the person doesn't provide relevant documents, the Company believes that the person who uses the services of the Web site does not comply with age limit, and the access to the Website may be limited with the subsequent suspension of the account.
- The player understands and accepts the risk that by using the Services he/she may both win the funds as well as lose them. We do not intend for anyone to use the Online Casino and/or the Website where such use is illegal. The availability of the Online Casino and/or the Website does not constitute an offer or invitation by us to use the Online Casino in any place in which such use is illegal. Use of the Online Casino is forbidden wherever prohibited by any Applicable Laws and any Winnings derived from such forbidden use will be void.
- The Company does not pursue the purpose of providing services that do not comply with the applicable laws of your jurisdiction. By registering an account with argocasino.com, you agree and accept the fact that the services provided are in compliance with your local applicable laws and regulations. The duty to familiarize, as well as comply with regulations and laws governing gambling in this or that country region lies entirely on the player. Any illegal or unintentional use of the services of the site is solely your decision and should not be the responsibility of the Company.
- In accordance with the requirements of gaming providers,
some of the games may be banned, or inaccessible in certain
1 Absolute Restriction
NetEnt will not permit NetEnt Casino Games to be supplied to any entity that operates in any of the below jurisdictions (irrespective of whether or not NetEnt Casino Games are being supplied by the entity in that jurisdiction) without the appropriate licenses. Belgium, Bulgaria, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America.
2 Blacklisted Territories
All NetEnt Casino Games may not be offered in the following territories: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Bahamas, Botswana, Belgium, Bulgaria, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Ecuador, Ethiopia, France, Ghana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Italy, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States of America, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
3 Blacklisted Branded Games Territories
The followed NetEnt Braded Games have some further restrictions in addition to the Blacklisted Territories set out above:
3.1 In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 2, Planet of the Apes Video Slot must not be offered in the following territories: Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine.
3.2 In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 2, Vikings Video Slot must not be offered in the following jurisdictions: Azerbaijan, Cambodia, Canada, China, France, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea, Qatar, Russia, South Korea, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United States of America.
3.3 In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 2, Narcos Video Slot must not be offered in the following territories: Indonesia, South Korea.
3.4 In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 2, Street Fighter Video Slot must not be offered in the following territories: Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Barbados, Bahamas, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bonaire, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, China, Chile, Clipperton Island, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Japan, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Navassa Island, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saba, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Eustatius, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Maarten, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, South Korea, Suriname, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States of America, Uruguay, US Virgin Islands, Venezuela.
3.5 In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 2, Fashion TV Video Slot must not be offered in the following territories: Cuba, Jordan, Turkey, Saudi Arabia.
4 Universal Monsters (Dracula, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Phantoms Curse and The Invisible Man) may only be played in the following territories: Andorra, Austria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cyprus, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey and Ukraine.
Microgaming games are prohibited or not available to players from the following jurisdictions: Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, France, Italy, Latvia, Philippines, Romania, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, UK and USA.
Rabcat (Dev partner) games are not available for players from Austria and Israel. Games Big Time Gaming (Dev partner)) are not available for players from Canada, and Branded games, as well as games with a progressive jackpot for players from Turkey.
Games, of the producers of the Qtech Group are not available or are prohibited for players from U.S.A, Canada, Australia, Iran, North Korea, Cuba, Sudan, Syria, Singapore, Taiwan, Algeria, Myanmar, Afghanistan, Angola, Ecuador, Guyana, Iraq, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen.
Qtech games are not available or banned for players from USA, Canada, Australia, Iran, North Korea, Cuba, Sudan, Syria, Singapore, Taiwan, Algeria, Myanmar, Afghanistan, Angola, Ecuador, Guyana, Iraq, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen.
Pragmatic Play games are prohibited or inaccessible to players from the following jurisdictions: USA, UK, Denmark, France, Israel, Ukraine, Gibraltar, Taiwan, Bahamas.
- Residents of the United States of America and Moldova do not have the right to open and / or replenish the account. The Company may change the list of jurisdictions without notice. If You are or live under one of these jurisdictions, You agree not to open and / or use Your online account.
- Online gambling may be illegal according to Your jurisdiction. If so, You do not have the right to use your debit card / e-wallet for deposits on this web site.
- If You win on the website, You are responsible for all taxes and fees. If your winnings are subject to taxation by local legal, tax or other authorities, You agree to provide the necessary statements on winnings and / or losses to the relevant authorities.
- People who live in the following countries do not have the right to open casino account: Netherlands, France, Dutch West Indies, Israel, Moldova, United Kingdom, USA and its territories.
- To create an account and use the services of the site, You must enter a username, Your email address and password. Login will be used to enter the system. Also, You will need to provide personal information such as Your name, date of birth and telephone number.
- When opening an account, You should enter Your real name. If necessary, the company may require proof of identity such as a photo of the passport, selfie with passport, ID card payment or any other necessary documents. If this information can not be provided, the company may suspend your account action or close it if You do not provide this information.
- You agree that when opening an account on the site, You indicate true and complete information about yourself and agree to correct it in case of any changes. In case of not following these conditions, the company has the right to restrict access to the site, cancel the transaction (the winnings, bonuses) and / or terminate Your account.
- If you encounter any issues when registering, please contact the Customer Care Service by email email@example.com
A user can open only one account on a site. An account can belong exclusively to one person,
email address, phone number, computer and the same payment account number (card, e-wallet,
etc.). Any other
accounts opened on the site will be treated as "Duplicate Accounts". In this case, the company
the right to close any duplicate accounts with the following sanctions:
Each transaction performed with duplicate accounts will be void;
If cash prizes and bonuses have been withdrawn from the Duplicate Account, they will be lost,
has the right to demand them back.
argocasino.com reserves the right to cancel the bets, to deny receiving any
or participation in any promotion, as well as prohibit opening an
account or close an existing account without prior written notice and any explanations.
argocasino.com retains the discretion to:
- reject the request for account creation/closure and to set aside obtaining of none deposit bonuses without giving any reason
- exclude the person for some time or forever from taking part in tournament and any kind or promotions. promotional activities, competitions or other services, if the customer was observed in using the account for illegal, fraudulent or dishonest activities
- ask to provide documents to verify identity and all the documents required before any moneys were transferred or any deposits over a certain amount were accepted.
- store and operate the financial resources according to the generally accepted rules on cash management. Both financing agency and payment solution provider, who is responsible for all the payment decisions are included.
- impound or seize funds and deny the claim for financial compensation if the Terms and Conditions have been violated.
VERIFICATION OF YOUR IDENTITY. REQUIREMENTS FOR PROTECTION AGAINST MONEY LAUNDERING.
- As You get the right to use the services of the
website, You, in turn, acknowledge, agree and warrant that:
- You are 18 years old or have reached the age, that is allowed to participate in games of chance, in accordance with the laws of Your jurisdiction;
- The funds on Your account belong to You. The information You provided during registration, as well as for any transactions and operations that require investment of funds is genuine, valid and fully corresponds to the name (names), indicated on payment (-s) card (s) or other payment accounts.
- You are aware that the use of the site services can be risky and can result in loss of money and are fully responsible for any loss arising from the use of the Service. Using the services of the site is Your personal desire and choice, and You are aware of all possible risks. You have no right to accuse the company in case of damages and losses;
- You fully understand the process, the methods and rules of services and online games. You are aware of the responsibility for the accuracy of the data provided. You agree to avoid any action or behavior that could harm both the company and its reputation.
- If you have not reached the age allowed for the use of site services, the company may suspend your account activity. If, at the time of carrying out any operations on the site related to gambling, your age was less than allowable, the application of the following sanctions can be possible: Your account will be closed; All transactions carried out during the term of Your account will be canceled with the subsequent return of funds; All bets placed during the term of your account will be canceled and returned; You lose the entire amount of the winnings during this period and all the money which were withdrawn, will be demanded back.
- As You get the right to use the services of the website, You, in turn, acknowledge, agree and warrant that:
USERNAME, PASSWORD AND SECURITY.
- Your name and password are confidential and, after registration, shall not be disclosed to third parties. In case You forgot or lost Your account details, passwords can be retrieved by clicking on the link "Forgot your password" in the login window.
- The Company is not responsible for the security of Your password and any activities that take place in Your account. You are solely responsible for the losses in Your account, associated with the action of third parties.
- Any e-mail is for the intended recipient only and is confidential because it contains an authorization key. It is forbidden to forward, copy or reprint the contents of the letter.
- You agree and undertake to inform the company of any tampering and irregularities in relation to Your account and, if necessary, to provide proof of these actions. You are solely responsible for any damage caused due to incorrect use of Your registration data by third parties or unauthorized access to Your account, whether You're aware of this access or not.
ANTI-BRIBERY AND ANTI-CORRUPTION POLICY OF ARGOCASINO
- In order to comply with International Anti-Bribery legislation and prevent reputational losses of company, Anti -Bribery and Corruption Policy is implemented on the site.
The policy applies to all casino
employees, partners and their followers, agents, representatives
and third parties.
The Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy of ArgoCasino assumes that:
- Our Company will never suggest, pay and admit any kind of bribes offer, pay, solicit or accept bribes in any form, either explicit or implicit.
- We'll never take part in any form of corrupt practices.
- We will not participate in any kind of corrupt activity, either directly or indirectly.
- The organization will guard against those employees who participate in bribe activities. That will lead to the cancellation of labor agreement and if necessary, to criminal case.
- Any working relationships with agents and third parties will be ceased in case of breach of any clause of the Policy.
- Bribery means suggesting, supplying and obtaining any king of value, including money, presents as well as approval and support of somebody's decision for something illegal. If you're aware of any kind of bribe affair, you should report the administration of the casino without delay.
- Corruption incorporates, but is not limited to, any of the subsequent activities: bribery, cheating, deception, criminal conspiracy, abuse of authority, theft and money - laundering.
JocSolutions that operates ArgoCasino.com, makes every effort to
fulfill International Anti-Bribery legislation and in order to
comply with it
- The Company will not participate in fraudulent activity and won't let anyone do it in the name of the Company.
- The Company will not provide, obtain, request or allow somebody else to give bribes or participate in any fraudulent activity in order to involve new customers, to keep the company alive and other deeds for good.
- The Company will not deal with those business partners and third parties who violate the statements of the Policy.
- The Company will not pay any remuneration accelerate or procure a transaction in some other way.
- The Company will not hide its income or fabricate accounts and records of the casino.
- The Company respects the norms of International Anti-Bribery legislation.
- The Company ensures that the revenue paid by parties, agents, intermediaries, advisors, and consultants will be used for business purposes only.
- The Company comes under the bribery and corruption laws of the country where the Company is registered.
- The Company is obliged to inform about any attempt to bribe us, to involve us in fraudulent activity and about any suspicious behavior concerning the Casino.
DEPOSITS AND MONEY WITHDRAWAL
- In order to use the services of the site and take part in games of chance, you need to deposit money to your account.
You guarantee confirm that:
- The replenishment of the account is carried out exclusively from Your money, and they in turn are not illegal or have prohibited origin.
- You agree to earlier transactions and are obliged not to refuse and / or cancel any of the payments, which may result in refunds of payments by third parties to evade legal responsibility.
- You agree to pay the money to your account directly from the accounts / systems and / or payment card registered in your name. Cash flows from third parties (relatives, friends, partners) will not be accepted. Identification and confirmation of violations of the Rules will result in cancellation and return of all winnings.
- When money is returned to the rightful owner by bank transfer, the recipient is responsible for paying all bank charges / fees.
- The Company does not accept any kind of cash payments. Processing of electronic payments, replenishment and payments may be carried out by third-party financial organizations and institutions. You understand and agree with this condition if the terms and conditions of such organizations and institutions do not contradict the regulations of the existing Rules.
- You agree to earlier transactions and are obliged not to refuse and / or cancel any of the payments and / or transactions, as well any of the operations on placement of funds in your account. In case of violation of this condition, You agree to return not allocated funds and to compensate all costs associated with the collection of your deposit funds.
- In case of replenishment of your account illegal or using fraudulent schemes, including usage of stolen payment cards / accounts / systems and through cancellation of payments or refunds and / or other fraudulent activity, we may suspend your account, cancel any operation on payments and withdraw any winnings. Company, in any way, is not responsible for the unauthorized use of credit cards, whether the theft was stated or not. If necessary, we can report any fraudulent financial transactions and / or other illegal activities to relevant legal authorities and / or organizations, we can also employ the appropriate collection companies to refund payments.
- Any positive balance of your account can be written off at any time in favor of each amount, required for the payment of the Company, not excluding cases of re-betting or betting in accordance with paragraph 5.5, paragraph 12 ( "COLLUSION, ILLEGAL ACTS, FRAUD AND CRIMINAL ACTIVITY") or paragraph 16 ( "Errors and omissions").
- You understand and agree with the fact that your account on the website is not a bank account and is therefore not subject for insurance, protection by insuring, banking and / or other organizations, and for replenishment and / or payment of interests.
The request for withdrawal may be lodged at any time under
the following conditions:
- Each deposit transferred to your account was considered for absence of inadmissible actions, and was not rejected or canceled.
- Checking of all the operations in accordance with paragraph 6 of current Rules has been carried out.
While lodging a request for withdrawal of funds,
You should consider the following:
- The information in your profile must be completely filled;
- The funds must be withdrawn by the same method that was used to replenish your account. If payment system is (temporarily or permanently) available for account replenishment only, the withdrawals will be processed to alternative payment methods. Minimum deposit with alternative payment method is required if the payment method was not used for account replenishment previously. The minimum amount of deposit depends on payment method and will be return back to user along with withdrawal. No wagering conditions apply to the minimum deposit submitted for withdrawal to alternative payment method;
- Only users from the following countries may withdraw to MasterCard: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey;
- After the withdrawal request, the account of each player must be verified. We may ask you for a photo of the documents (with your photo) that can proof Your identity, such as a passport or ID card, or other required documents. For security purposes, you need to paint the series and passport number. If you replenish your account via credit / debit card, you will need to provide the photo of both sides of it, having painted the security code (CVV2). The first six and the last four characters of the card number must be visible from both sides (if the card is embossed);
- In some cases, by decision of casino management, the company has the right to request a skype conference as identity verification for withdrawal purposes;
- In order to pay a win from a bonus received as a result of combining bonuses for different promotions, the minimum payout amount is set, as stipulated by the rules of one of the bonuses.
- In case the user has created a withdrawal request without wagering the deposit once, the casino has the right to cancel the request and return the money to the balance until the deposit amount is wagered. In case if the user took a bonus when depositing, the deposit amount must be wagered three times to withdraw the funds.
- Players can submit up to three withdrawal requests at the same time. The withdrawal requests will be processed within the timeframes envisaged by Terms & Conditions. The maximum amount of one withdrawal transaction depends on the payment system chosen for withdrawal. The maximum amount of a single withdrawal transaction for bank cards is 1,000EUR in the equivalent of the account currency or 500EUR in the equivalent of the account currency for all e-wallets, except for QIWI and YooMoney e-wallets.
- There are following restrictions on money withdrawal: no more than 1 500 EUR a day, 3000 EUR a week, 9000 EUR a month. In case of unforeseen circumstances, the administration has the right to make payments in accordance to the individual schedule, the user will be informed about the terms and amount of payments.
- A player can make withdrawals in an amount of not more than 9000 EUR per month. If the sum of withdrawals is more than 9 000 EUR, the remaining amount will be returned to the player's account; a player can withdraw this amount within the next month in accordance with this condition. Applications for funds withdrawal are processed by the Financial Department within 24 working hours from the date of submission of the request, after passing the verification of the account through the provision of identification documents. The Finance Department handles withdrawal requests from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm GMT +2. Payments to the Visa card are made only on weekdays. Withdrawal requests will not be processed on December 25th and 26th, 2020 and January 1st, 2nd and 7th due to public holidays. On other days, requests will be processed in a standard manner, in accordance with the current Rules. You confirm that you are acquainted and agree with our withdrawal schedule. After our managers process the withdrawal request, any delays in the processing of payments that arise in the future will not fall under the responsibility of the company. Withdrawals depend on all conditions mentioned above and on the verification of all required documents according to paragraph 9.4.4;
- If the winning is 9000 EUR or more, the company has the right to divide the payments into several payments until the end of the payout of the entire amount. At the same time, the company does not carry out the payment of interest on the debt. The maximum withdrawal amount of funds received using any of deposit bonuses is 1000 euros in the equivalent of the account currency.
Terms and Conditions of the withdrawals obtained by playing with No Deposit Bonuses:
In case the player wins by playing with a No Deposit Bonus, initially credited as bonus
balance or as
Spins, or by another way, the maximum withdrawal
amount constitutes 50EUR in the equivalent currency of the player account. When such a
requested, the amount the player receives is 50EUR in the
equivalent currency of the player account. ArgoCasino.com
Administration reserves the
right to cancel the winnings coming from the game-play using a No Deposit
Bonus in case the player is using duplicate accounts, is misleading the Casino personnel
in order to
receive a No Deposit Bonus, as well as any other types of
abuse of the Casino Bonus Program, including exceeding the maximum bet provided for the
well as, any violation of the present Terms and
Conditions; To withdraw funds from the No-Deposit Bonus, is required a minimum deposit
from the system
which the funds are to be withdrawn (in case the user
has not previously deposited). If the user continue playing after making the minimum
creating a withdraw request and without waiting for
withdrawal of funds), the payment will be made according to the above rules for
withdrawing the winnings
received from the No-Deposit Bonus, that is, no more
than 50 Euro.
- The company reserves the right to combine several withdrawal requests into one for faster transaction processing, as well as to process requests in a different order from the chronological one.
- Withdrawal requests are processed by the Finance Department within 48 hours from the day of requests' application after verification of account. Finance Department processes requests on funds withdrawal from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm GMT+2. You confirm that you have read and agree with our schedule of withdrawals. After the processing of application on withdrawal, any further payment delays do not fall under the responsibility of the company;
- The Company is entitled to withhold a commission for expense on withdrawal, which were not involved in the game.
- While ordering any of the services on the site, you agree to pay for them, including payment of all additional costs (if required), including various fees, taxes, duties, etc. Payment service provider is responsible only for the conduct of the payment (the amount is indicated by the site) and is not responsible for user's payment for additional costs. You are responsible for carrying out all the payments on time. "Deposit" button is the final step in making the payment. After clicking it, the payment is automatically confirmed and processed. By clicking the "Deposit" button, you agree to the terms and realize that you can not cancel or request a refund. When ordering online, you confirm that you do not violate the laws of the relevant jurisdiction. Based on the Rule statements, you, confirm that you have the right to use the services provided on the site. In cases where the services offered by the website are associated with participation in gambling, you provide a legally obliged confirmation that You have reached the permitted age for usage of such services according to the law of your state. Having registered on the site and started using the services of the site, You are responsible for following the rules of correspondent legislation and confirm that payment service provider is not responsible for any illegal or unauthorized violation.
- Accepting these Terms and having started using the site, you realize that every payment is processed directly by payment service provider, and there is no legal right or ability to return already booked services or cancel the payment. In case of refusal / inability to process payment card data / e-wallet or in case of refusal to obtain authorization to carry out the payment by means of payment card, the supplier has no responsibility.
- The supplier of payment services is also not responsible for the quality, amount and price of any of the services offered to You or ordered by You online. You are responsible for compliance with all the rules of use of the site when You order any of the services on the site. As the owner of a payment card / e-wallet, you are also responsible for paying for each service ordered on the site on time and all related payments for additional costs and commissions. Payment service provider is responsible just for payment in the amount indicated on the site and is not responsible for any pricing, total prices and / or total amounts. In case of situations of non-compliance or disagreement with the above conditions and / or other reasons, you should refuse to make a payment and, if necessary, apply directly to the manager / service site support.
BONUS & PROMOTION POLICY
The bonus is a gift from casino. Bonus may be received without deposit or on deposit (as
a % from
or free spins). Bonus funds are credited on separate balance ( bonus balance ) with x40
otherwise specified in the bonus rules. First the bets are made from the (main ) real
balance, and after
that from the bonus balance. Funds cannot be withdrawn from the bonus balance - if all
conditions are met, the funds replace to the real balance from which they can be
withdrawn. In this
funds are still "received from bonus" and they have definite conditions, which are
- Slots with jackpots are not available for playing on bonus funds. When wagering any Bonus provided by ArgoCasino.com the requirements for the maximum bet size must be followed and not exceed (10EUR). In case there is no specification or reference to that kind of bet amount, in the Promotion Rules or the section that regards the Bonus, the player must contact the Customer Support service to specify the maximum bet amount for the acquired or an eventual
- If the user has completed the wagering requirements of a bonus and the amount on the balance is higher than the maximum withdrawal amount specified by the promotion, the company has the right to cancel the difference. The remaining amount received after wagering a bonus on the account can be withdrawn if the conditions of the promotion, as well as the Rules and the Bonus Policy of the site, are fulfilled.
- The Bonuses can be claimed upon the actual deposit was performed within the hours of the same day;
- None of the bonuses can be activated if there are incomplete rounds in any of the games. Bonuses can be neither activated nor used if there are incomplete rounds or odds, outcome of which are still anticipated. Any violation of this rule will void the winning.
- The promotion Bonuses which are displayed on the website as well as those offered via emails, or other methods, are valid only in case there is no pending withdrawal.
- The wagering requirements of a Bonus at ArgoCasino.com represents 40x of the initial bonus amount, in case the Promotion does not foresee anything different. When wagering a bonus, only bets made using bonus funds are considered. The percentage of bonus wins depends on the game. Bets placed in Baccarat and Craps games are not counted when the bonus is wagered;
- If the player cancels any bonus or replaces it with another one, the bonus will be cancelled in full. The same occurs when the bonus expires. Canceled bonuses are neither refundable nor returnable.
- With a one-time deposit, the user can take advantage of only one deposit bonus. In the case of multiple deposits, the user can activate only the one bonus per one of the deposits made.
- The minimum deposit amount to receive any bonus or Free spins is 20 EUR/200 SEK/80 PLN/1000 RUB unless indicated otherwise in the promotion. Bonuses granted on an individual basis may have conditions different from the standard ones. Any bonus cannot be received on the sum of the deposits, only on the one deposit made in one payment. The user is able to get one bonus per one deposit and only in the day of its making.
- In case of abuse of the bonus program, the administration has the right to exclude the user from a particular promotion or from ArgoCasino.com bonus program.
- ArgoCasino.com reserves the right to void the bonus in case the player fails to comply with any of the provided Terms and Conditions.
- The bonus is not automatically granted after making the qualifying deposits. You may claim your Bonus through Live Chat or by sending an email to support@ArgoCasino.com
- Only one bonus can be claimed per each new registered account.
- The bonus is a gift from casino. Bonus may be received without deposit or on deposit (as a % from deposit or free spins). Bonus funds are credited on separate balance ( bonus balance ) with x40 wager, unless otherwise specified in the bonus rules. First the bets are made from the (main ) real balance, and after that from the bonus balance. Funds cannot be withdrawn from the bonus balance - if all the wagering conditions are met, the funds replace to the real balance from which they can be withdrawn. In this case, funds are still "received from bonus" and they have definite conditions, which are written below:
GAME RULES AND PLACING OF BETS ON THE SITE
- Before confirmation of bet in the game, make sure that the information provided for the transaction is correct;
- You can find the transaction history in section "Cashier / Transaction history" on the site;
- In case of violation of current Rules, the company have the right to cancel any transaction requested by You through the site partially or completely. The deal is considered to be accepted only after receiving official confirmation from us. In the case if such confirmation is not received, you need to contact support service.
- Slots with bonus buying option, as well as progressive jackpots can be played only with the real funds.
COLLUSION, ILLEGAL ACTS, FRAUD AND CRIMINAL ACTIVITY
- The following actions are prohibited and
are significant / complete violations of the rules:
- Distribution / disclosure of information to third parties; Illegal fraudulent activity, the use of third-party malware and automated players (known as "bots"), but also of technical errors in the software;
- Replenishment of the account using fraudulent actions involving the use of stolen or unlawfully obtained payment cards data;
- The pursuit of criminal and / or other criminal purposes, including money laundering;
- Participation or attempted collusion and / or intention to participate in any form of collusion directly or indirectly with other participants during the game on the site.
- If there is a misuse of the funds received from the company (bonuses, etc.), the company has the right to cancel or suspend any transaction related to payment or winnings.
- In order to prevent collusion and to identify it's members, the company will take all possible security measures; correspondent sanctions will be applied to these people. The company is not responsible for damage caused to you or other players, loss of funds as a result of collusion, fraudulent transactions, fraud or other illegal activities; Any our action in this regard will be made in our discretion.
- In case of suspicion of any player in the collusion or any fraudulent activity, we urge You to contact us by e-mail support@ArgoCasino.com.
- In case we suspect You in fraudulent activity, the company has the right to restrict your access to the site services and suspend the activity of your account without notice. In such a situation, the company has the right not to refund the funds to your account. Also, the company can inform the appropriate authorities about the situation and you agree to cooperate in its investigation.
- The use of the company's services and / or third-party programs for implementation the prohibitions and / or fraud, or illegal activities, including money laundering, according to the current legislation of the country of your jurisdiction is forbidden. In such cases, the company has the right to restrict access to your account and block it, if necessary with fund stoppage.
- The following actions are prohibited and are significant / complete violations of the rules:
OTHER PROHIBITED ACTIONS ON THE SITE
- The Company prohibits the use of aggressive and / or humiliating manner of communication and the use of abusive images, profanity, threats and acts of violence against other users and / or staff of the site.
- It's prohibited to implement illegal activities which may result the reduction of functionality of the site, including the use and / or distribution of viruses and malware, loading of volumetric information that can lead to malfunctions on the site.
- It's allowed to use the site only for personal entertainment. The use of content or any other part of the site in any form may be possible after obtaining written permission from the company.
- Any attempts or intentions to break, get access or evade security system are strictly prohibited. All attempts to gain access, hack, or otherwise bypass our security system or website software will be stopped by closing Your account and restrict access to the site. The company also has the right to notify the appropriate legal authorities about this situation.
- Your damages or losses which happened as a result of any malfunctions of information technologies that have occurred due to virus attacks or other malicious programs while downloading any materials or links located on the site are not the responsibility of the company.
- The company prohibits any transfer or sale of accounts between users.
DURATION AND CANCELLATION OF THE CONTRACT
- The client can suspend the account and delete the account at any time, by send an email with the request to support@ArgoCasino.com.
- If there is any connection of Your account with deleted one, the company has the right to block Your account, including Your user name and password. On Your request, the company may pay the amount remaining in a certain period of time, retaining the necessary Commission and / or the amount that You owe us, except for the cases indicated in the Terms;
- You are a participant of collusion or intend to break into the system;
- You are trying to access or manipulate the software;
- You intend to use your account for illegal purposes, such as gambling in countries where legislation prohibits participation in these games;
- You provide aggressive and / or offensive information on the site. Your account may be suspended or canceled without notice if it remains inactive for an extended period of time - six (6) months or more.
- The Company reserves the right to close and / or suspend Your account, as well as these Regulations. In such cases, you will receive an e-mail (or advance notice) to the address specified in the contact information of Your profile. The company will pay the full amount of the balance of Your account except for the cases when the closing of accounts and termination of the Regulation occur due to the situations, indicated in paragraph 11 ( "Game Rules and Placing of bets on the site") or section 18 ( "Responsible Game and Gambling") of this Regulation.
CHANGES TO THE SITE
- The Company has the right at any time and in its sole discretion to make any amendments, changes or additions to the site in order to ensure continuous operation and update of the site.
- In some cases, while using the site, there may be some situations in which the bet or payment may be accepted incorrectly (eg, incorrect indication of bets as a result of manual input of data or result of technical or computer failures of errors in the calculation of the amount of winnings / refunds).
- The Company reserves the right to cancel or limit any bet.
- In case the funds are credited to Your account or sent to You by mistake, the company has the right to cancel any bets and / or winnings. In cases when You have already received payment for such bets or games, these funds will be treated as granted to You in trust and upon our request, You agree to return them back.
- Any damage or loss that may occur as a result of Your activity or the activity of the company, can not be treated as the responsibility of either the entire company or our suppliers or partners.
- Neither we (affiliates, directors and all employees) nor our licensees, distributors and affiliated companies are responsible for loss or damage as a result of interception or improper use of any data transmitted via the Internet.
RESTRICTION OF OUR RESPONSIBILITY
- You confirm that the use of the services of the site is solely Your decision, You also understand and agree with the possible risks.
- The work of the site is carried out according to the rules indicated on the website. The company does not guarantee or give any assurances according to the site or services offered on the site and is not responsible for all implied warranties.
- We are not responsible for the contract, unlawful acts, negligence, damage, or loss of all sizes, including, but not limited to loss of data, income, reputation, as well as for any loss not covered by the company at the moment. The Company is not responsible for the information content of any websites which can be accessed via the website.
- If there is any dispute, the decision of the ArgoCasino.com administration is considered final and not subject to discussion.
RESPONSIBLE GAME AND GAMBLING
- Responsible Game - is one of the most important issues of our company policy in respect of social responsibility. We hope that our customers play in our casino to enjoy the game and all are fully aware of the social and financial risks associated with gambling, as well as their consequences. If You want to take a break from the game and suspend Your game account, it's sufficient to contact our support via Live Chat or write an email to support@ArgoCasino.com. and ask to block Your account for a specified period, having indicated this specified time period. Also, You can close your account permanently. To do this, in the query You need to specify that you want to close Your account without the right of recovery, indicating the reasons of such a wish .
VIOLATION OF AGREEMENT
- If You violate these Terms, You agree to indemnify us any costs associated with claims, liability, costs (including legal) and any other possible costs.
You agree to fully compensate for the loss, protect and defend the interests of the company, its
their respective companies and their
respective officers, directors, and employees from any claims, demands, liabilities, damages,
expenses, including trials and any other costs
incurred for any reason as a result of:
- Violations of rules of the site;
- Violations of the rights of third parties;
- Use of Your identification data by third parties to access the services of the site without your knowledge;
- Withdrawal of any winnings obtained this way.
- In case of violation of these Rules by You, the company is
entitled, but not obliged to:
- Notify You (using Your contact information) about the violation of the right and ask to stop the infringement;
- Suspend your account in order to limit further participation in the gaming and betting online;
- Suspend Your account with or without prior notice;
- Cancel any amount of payments of winnings or bonuses resulting from violations of the Rules.
- If any paragraph of the Regulations is not followed by You, the company has the right to terminate Your profile on the site.
RIGHTS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The content is considered to be the subject of copyright law and other proprietary rights that
belong to the
company. Any downloaded or printed
data on the site, can be downloaded only on a single personal computer and can be printed only
When using the Site, the user is not granted any intellectual property rights under no
example copyright, know-how or trade marks) owned by
the company or any other third party.
The company prohibits any use or reproduction of the trade mark, logos, or other information materials presented on this Site. The responsibility for any damage, costs or expenses as a cause of any prohibited activities, rests solely with the user. If You have noticed and prohibited activities by any of the users, You should immediately report it to the Company and, if necessary, provide proper assistance in the investigation of the situation.
- The content is considered to be the subject of copyright law and other proprietary rights that belong to the company. Any downloaded or printed data on the site, can be downloaded only on a single personal computer and can be printed only for personal and non-commercial use. When using the Site, the user is not granted any intellectual property rights under no circumstances (for example copyright, know-how or trade marks) owned by the company or any other third party.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You confirm and give your agreement for use and processing of your personal information by the company for the purposes specified in the Rules or in order to comply with legal regulations or legal obligations.
- The policy of the company is the following: any received personal information is completely confidential from everyone, except the company's employees who have access to this information to provide You with services.
- For accurate registration of all received from You information, the company will retain all the correspondence (including copies of any emails).
THE USE OF FILE “COOKIE” ON THE SITE
- To ensure more efficient operation and functionality of the site, the company uses the «Cookie» files. Cookie – is a small piece of text information that a site sends to your browser. The browser will store this information and send it back with each request on your site, allowing us to "recognize" You once again the next time you visit our site. For more information about how to remove or control the files «cookie» can be found on the website www.aboutcookies.org. Note that deleting files "Cookie" on our website or blocking them on your computer may result in limited access to specific sections of the site or its functionality.
COMPLAINTS AND NOTICES
- If there is a claim concerning the site, You have to contact our custom support as soon as possible. If there is an argument, you agree that notes on our server can be used as a final proof in finding solution. You agree that the outcome of the games on the site determines our random number generator and You accept the outcomes of all the games. If there is any discrepancy between the gaming results on your computer and the results on our server, the results on our server will determine the outcome of the game. If there are any technical faults or human errors, the money from your account may be lost.
TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Company is entitled to transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge Rules to any person (without your agreement), provided that terms are conditions are not less beneficial for You.
FORCE MAJEURE CLAUSE
- In cases of force majeure including natural disasters, war, civil wars, disruptions in public communication networks or services, industrial dispute or of DDOS-attacks and similar Internet attacks, the result of which can be adverse effects ( "Force Majeure" ), the company is not responsible for failure or delay in performance of any of our obligations under the Rules.
- The activity of the company is considered to be suspended during the period of force majeure and for this time the execution of obligations will be delayed. The company will do its best to find solutions to stop the action or force majeure, using all possible resources to fulfill their obligations, despite the force majeure.
REFUSAL OF OBLIGATIONS
- If it is impossible to take advantage of any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled to, or we can not make you follow any of the obligations, it does not free You from compliance with such obligations. Any refusal of the company to fulfill any of the obligations of the Regulation does not have legal force, if it was not properly formalized and has not been handed over to you in writing, as described above.
DEVISIBILITY OF AGREEMENT
- Under the circumstances, when any of the Rules become invalid, illegal or in any degree lose their validity, such term or condition will be separated from the remaining provisions conditions, which retain their legal force. In such cases, the part which is considered to be invalid or impossible to be followed, varies according to the applicable law to display our initial objectives as precisely as possible.
- The site may contain links to other resources, which are also not mentioned in the Rules and are not in the competence of the company. The company is responsible neither for the information contained on any third party websites, acts or omissions of their respective owners, nor for the content of third party advertisements and sponsorship on those sites. Links to third party sites are provided for information purposes only. The use of any such links is at your own risk.